We are looking to hire few candidates who possess Customer Service oriented vibrant personality, and are friendly in nature that love in connecting with people and providing them such as continuing education and going back to school. Candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience of sales and marketing.
Being a Student Ambassador you are expected to:
• Engage in events like open houses, trade-shows, student expos, Education forums and other similar activities
• Attend off campus recruitment events
• Developing and Collecting leads for possible student admittance
• Call or email prospects through leads and assess to qualify
• Book possible candidates in person for assessment interviews
• Initially assess possible student as how they would like to advance and upgrade their learning
• Follow ups with clients on the progress of the application and demonstrate politeness in every opportunity
Skills and Qualifications:
• Goal Driven and self-motivated
• Passionate in providing a positive outlook to other
• Proficiency in Microsoft office such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Student Ambassador Position is a performance-based; it is with a base salary, plus well compensated commission. With a chance to be going up to the rank.
We appreciate all interested applicants to apply. Only with strong background in sales will be considered in the position. Also the eligible candidates will be short listed and be entered into a job panel, they will be contacted upon any future vacancy.
All interested applicants must submit their applications on or before October 20, 2018 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Calgary, AB