Peerless Training Institute gives students the opportunity to prepare themselves for a successful career in the accounting and payroll industry. Through this program students will be provided with hands on training in the classroom and an in-depth practical experience. Upon completion, the graduate will be proficient in computer applications and software, interpersonal skills and all aspects of accounting and payroll.
Peerless Training Institute is glad to offer its 52 weeks Accounting and Payroll Diploma Program. We offer flexible course schedules designed to meet your requirement. We have full-time, Morning, Evening and Weekend shifts to accommodate you according to your availability. You have the opportunity to take courses at your convenience.
Accounting and payroll are fast-paced and rewarding workplaces. The accounting and payroll need relevant, up-to-date training to thrive in this growing industry.
Become a Certified Accountant in 1 year with high-quality didactic in class education at Peerless Training Institute and a more dedicated hands-on training and practicum facility. Peerless Training Institute is a Private Career College accredited by the Alberta Advanced Education of Government of Alberta. Get certified in a matter of months with a state of the art course that fits conveniently into your busy schedule and makes you competent and confident for your upcoming well-regarded work field.
Our Accounting and Payroll graduates are fully qualified to work in a hands-on administrative capacity in any business, and they will participate in the delivery of a variety industry tasks.
- Age 18 or over
- High School Diploma Alberta / non-Alberta Equivalent / GED
- Keyboarding (15 wpm, no errors)
- Clear Security Clearance
- Ability to carry out the workload
- Interview with Program Coordinator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong commitment to confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful completion of admission interview and testing for adequate entry-level skills
- An adequate level of physical health to meet requirements of the program and perspective employment.
- Accounting and Payroll Diploma Program: 52-week program
- 45 weeks theory and 7 weeks (140 hours) in-house practicum
- Flexible Class Schedule Monday to Friday and weekends: 4 hours per day (900 hours) Instruction: traditional lecture, on line, multimedia
- In-house practicum
- Small Class Size
- Student Aid/ Govt. Funding available for eligible students.
- Ample Parking
- Easy Accessible through Calgary Whitehorn LRT(Only 10 minutes walking or use bus #57). Just beside the Akram Jomaa Mosque.
Peerless Training Institute's Accounting and Payroll Diploma Program will help you to develop proficiency as an accounting and payroll clerk in wide variety areas.
This program provides students with the skills and education that allows them to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
Program subjects include: Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Computerized Accounting with Simply by Sage Level 1 & 2, Payroll Fundamentals 1 & 2, Human Resource Management, Microsoft Applications, Accounting and Taxation, Financial & Management, Business Communication. Marketing & Economics, Computer Fundamentals with keyboarding, Microsoft Word Level 1 & 2, Microsoft Excel Level 1 & 2, Tax Application / software (Turbo Tax/ U file / profile).
Learn to use Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Govt. Funding available for qualified students. You will be guided about the process by our course advisor.
Median Starting annual Salary $ 51,634.
Successful graduates of this program have the following Career Outlook:
- Accounting clerk
- Accounts Payable clerk, Accounts Receivable clerk
- Accounting Assistant, Office Assistant
- Payroll Clerk
- Administration Officer
- Office Supervisor
Areas of Employment:
The vast majority of businesses in Canada have some financial component, ensuring that accounting jobs are in demand across a wide array of industries and fields.
Owning or operating their own business, however the largest Canadian employers in the financial industry are banks, insurance companies, Industrial Companies, Marketing and Sales companies, Govt. and Non-Profit Organizations, consulting companies and accounting companies are also employers with large accounting teams.
Peerless Training Institute
#235 2635-37th Avenue, NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 5Z6.
Please call at (403)230-2665 or (403)561-8654 for more information.
Admission is going on.